To celebrate the impending Jardin Blanc event – the official hospitality experience at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show taking place 23rd-27th May 2017 – we’re giving you the chance to win a range of fanciful prizes in return for your mouth-watering brunch pictures.
- 2-night stay with breakfast at the Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel in Chelsea, London
- B&B stay for two people at the Macdonald Hotel & Resorts:
- Choose from either Berystede, Windsor, Frimley Hall OR Compleat Angler
- 2x bottles of red wine – 2x bottles of white wine – 2 x bottles of champagne
- Upload your best looking homemade brunch picture to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #JardinBlancSundayBrunch
- Enter your details in the box below
* Submitting your entry automatically uploads you into our mailing list. Don’t worry, we don’t share your details or send spammy emails & you can unsubscribe at any time.
Jardin Blanc with Raymond Blanc OBE is nestled in a peaceful corner of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and offers a variety of full hospitality options for day and evening – the perfect way to enjoy the show with your guests and clients.
Make time stand still as you enjoy a classic RHS Chelsea Flower Show experience. Fine dining with a signature menu designed by Raymond Blanc, entertainment and superb amenities throughout the day make hosting an effortless pleasure.
“Food is for life, for joy, for saying I love you” – Raymond Blanc OBE
La Queen Bee
Queen Elizabeth II Suite
Visit the website for more information and to buy tickets: Jardin Blanc RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Once you’ve decided which best suits you, send an email here for ticket purchasing. You can alternatively call 0845 268 0251 too.
We wish you a beautiful day at the Jardin Blanc event this May 2017.
All prize draws are open to anyone aged 18 or over. Our prize draws may be promoted over several different websites simultaneously & all prize draws require opt-in marketing to be considered. This is a Free Draw and the winner will be drawn at random. Valid emails must be entered to validate the winner.
The competition winners will be selected bi-weekly:
• March 15th – 1st prize winner
• March 29th – 2nd prize winner
• April 19th – 3rd prize winner
• May 10th – FINAL prize winner. Competition ends.