Win a De’Longhi Coffee Machine is association with Jardin Blanc
Promoters Name and Address
- The Promotors are Sodexo Limited of One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA and Kenwood Limited (De’Longhi) of Kenwood Limited, 1-2 New Lane, Havant, Hampshire PO9 2NH (together the “Promoters”).
How to Participate
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the the Promoters, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoters may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- To take part in this competition enter the competition online by submitting the online entry form provided on [https://www.facebook.com/sodexoprestige/] by the Closing Date.
- Entries through agents or third parties, including entries automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per Facebook account is permitted and the first entry submitted by each Facebook account will be accepted to take part in the competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent entries will be disallowed.
- The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the competition.
Start Date and Closing Date
- The competition will run from 12:00 noon on Wednesday 28th March 2018 (“Opening Date”) to 23:59 on Wednesday 11th April 2018 (“Closing Date”).
- All entries must be posted on Facebook by the Closing Date (or such other date the Promoters may specify). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- The Promoters do not accept liability for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you submitting an entry by the Closing Date.
Selection of the Winner
- The entries will be judged by randomly by an independent judge, who will select the winner. The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) is final.
- The prize is a De’Longhi PrimaDonna Elite coffee machine. There will be one winner. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize of equivalent or greater monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Notification of the Results and receipt of the Prize
- The winner will be notified by Facebook or by the email address provided with the competition entry after 15:00 on Thursday 12th April 2018 (or such later date as the Promoters may determine).
- The Promoters will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the Promoters are unable to contact the winner or the winner has not provided us with their address in order of us to deliver the prize within 14 days of the notification date referred to in clause 14 then the Promoters reserves the right to select a replacement winner in accordance with clause 13 above.
- The Promoters decision is final and binding in all respects on entrants and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. The Promoters does not accept any responsibility for the prize (or part of the prize) being lost, damaged or delayed in the post or if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoters, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoters. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize winners name can be obtained for a period of one month after the notification date by writing to us at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the competition.
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoters will become the property of the Promoters on receipt.
- By entering and submitting a competition entry you:
- agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- agree and hereby consent to allow any member of the Promoters Group to use your name, details, photo on any media for advertising and publicity purposes in relation to this competition and for any other reasonable promotional purpose without additional remuneration;
- The Promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Please see a copy of these terms and conditions on the website. The prize cannot be claimed by any third parties on your behalf.
- For help with entries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at Sodexo Limited, One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA.
- This competition, any dispute or claim arising out of or conjunction with it, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.