Win an experience for two at Jardin Blanc 2019
Promoters Name and Address
- The Promoter is Sodexo Limited of One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA (the “Promoter”).
How to Participate
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- To take part in this competition you will have completed a form on a promotional leaflet handed to you at RHS Chelsea Flower Show between the dates of 21st May to 26th May 2018 (the Closing Date).
- Entries through agents or third parties, including entries automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per attendee to RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018 is permitted and the first entry submitted by each attendee will be accepted to take part in the competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent entries will be disallowed.
- The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the competition.
Start Date and Closing Date
- The competition will run from 10:00 on Monday 21st May 2018 (“Opening Date”) to 22.00 on Saturday 26th May 2018 (“Closing Date”).
- All entries must be submitted in person by the Closing Date (or such other date the Promoter may specify). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you submitting an entry by the Closing Date.
Selection of the Winner
- The entries will be judged by randomly by an independent judge, who will select the winner. The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) is final.
- The prize is an experience for two at Jardin Blanc 2019, equivalent to the Le Jasmine package for 2018. Package designs will be finalised in September 2019. There will be one winner. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize of equivalent or greater monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The prize does not include travel, travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from your home, train station or airport, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out in this clause and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel, hold any necessary travel documents, on the travel dates for the prize.
Notification of the Results and receipt of the Prize
- The winner will be notified by the email address provided with the competition entry after 15:00 on Monday 22nd October 2018 (or such later date as the Promoter may determine).
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner or the winner has not claimed their prize within 14 days of the notification date referred to in clause 14 then the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner in accordance with clause 13 above.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on entrants and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the prize (or part of the prize) being lost, damaged or delayed in the post or if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize winner’s name can be obtained for a period of one month after the notification date by writing to us at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the competition.
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoters will become the property of the Promoters on receipt.
- By entering and submitting a competition entry you:
- agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The prize cannot be claimed by any third parties on your behalf.
- For help with entries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at Sodexo Limited, One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA.
- This competition, any dispute or claim arising out of or conjunction with it, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.