Win a Christmas Party for 10 with Prestige Venues & Events
Promoter’s Name and Address
- The Promotor is Sodexo Limited of One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA
How to Participate
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, its families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- To take part in this competition enter the competition online by submitting the online entry form provided on [https://www.facebook.com/] by the Closing Date.
- Entries through agents or third parties, including entries automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per Facebook account is permitted and the first entry submitted by each Facebook account will be accepted to take part in the competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent entries will be disallowed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the competition.
Start Date and Closing Date
- The opening date for entries is 09.00 on 22nd August 2018 (“Opening Date”) to 09:00 on 9th November 2018 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All entries must be posted on Facebook by the Closing Date (or such other date as the Promoter may specify). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you submitting an entry by the Closing Date.
Selection of the Winner
- The entries will be judged randomly by an independent judge, who will select the winner from all of the entrants that answered a question correctly. The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) is final.
- The prize “Win A Christmas Party” is available to be won. There will be one winner. The prize is for the winner to hold their Christmas Party for up to a maximum of 10 people, including the winner, at one of Sodexo Limited’s participating venues* on one of the shared party nights at such venue. The prize includes an arrival drink per person, festive meal, half bottle house wine per person and Christmas decorations and entertainment subject to the venue and their availability. The prize does not include any additional drinks or alternative menus. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. The prize must be used by 30 December 2018. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Notification of the Results and receipt of the Prize
- The winner will be notified by Facebook or by the email address provided with the competition entry after 15:00 on Friday 9th November (or such later date as the Promoter may determine).
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner or if a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner in accordance with clause 12 above.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on entrants and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize winners name can be obtained for a period of one month after the notification date by writing to us at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the competition.
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
- By entering and submitting a competition entry you:
- agree to be bound by our terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.prestigevenuesandevents.sodexo.com/terms-and-conditions ;
- agree and hereby consent to allow any member of the Promoter’s Group to use your name, details and photo on any media for advertising and publicity purposes in relation to this competition and for any other reasonable promotional purpose without additional remuneration;
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Please see a copy of these terms and conditions on the website. The prize cannot be claimed by any third parties on your behalf.
- For help with entries, please contact email@example.com at Sodexo Limited, One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA.
- This competition, any dispute or claim arising out of or conjunction with it, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
*Participating venues (subject to availibilty)
Bateaux London, The Crystal – London, The American Express Community Stadium – Brighton, The Athenaeum – Bury St Edmunds, The Apex – Bury St Edmunds, Knebworth House – Herts, Newcastle United Football Club, The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, – Great North Museum – Newcastle, Discovery Museum – Newcastle, Perth Racecourse – Perthshire, Hamilton Park Racecourse – nr Glasgow, Hampden Park – Glasgow, Aberdeen Football Club, National Football Stadium: Windsor Park – Belfast – IWM London