Win tickets to Ascot’s Family Fireworks Spectacular Race Day 2018
Promoters Name and Address
- The Promoter is Sodexo Limited of One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA (the “Promoter”).
How to Participate
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- To take part in this competition you will have to retweet the promotional post – “Retweet to win 4x tickets to Ascot Racecourse’s stunning Family Fireworks Spectacular Race Day, with entry to the Kind Edward VII Enclosure, on Saturday 3rd November 2018 Terms and conditions here: [link]” – from the @SodexoPrestige Twitter account between the dates of 24th October to 27th October 2018 (the Closing Date).
- Entries through agents or third parties, including entries automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per Twitter handle is permitted and any subsequent entries will be disallowed.
- The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the competition.
Start Date and Closing Date
- The competition will run from 12:00 on Wednesday 24th October 2018 (“Opening Date”) to 12:00 on Saturday 27th October 2018 (“Closing Date”).
- All entries must be submitted in person by the Closing Date (or such other date the Promoter may specify). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you submitting an entry by the Closing Date.
- The Promotor is not responsible for, and accepts no liability for, your use of Twitter and accepts no liability for, the content, products or services offered on Twitter.
- The Promotor is not responsible for, and accepts no liability for, your use of Twitter and accepts no liability for the content, products or services offered on Twitter or Twitter’s data protection policies.
Selection of the Winner
- The entries will be judged by randomly by an independent judge, who will select two winners. The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) is final.
- The prize is 4 tickets to Ascot Racecourse’s Family Fireworks Spectacular, with entry to the Kind Edward VII Enclosure, on Saturday 3rd November 2018. There will be 2 winners. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize of equivalent or greater monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The prize does not include travel, travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from your home, train station or airport, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out in this clause and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel, hold any necessary travel documents, on the travel dates for the prize.
Notification of the Results and receipt of the Prize
- The winner will be notified by the email address provided with the competition entry after 12:30 on Saturday 27th October 2018 (or such later date as the Promoter may determine).
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner or the winner has not claimed their prize within 3 days of the notification date referred to in clause 14 then the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner in accordance with clause 13 above.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on entrants and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- Please allow 3 working days for delivery of the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the prize (or part of the prize) being lost, damaged or delayed in the post or if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize winner’s name can be obtained for a period of one month after the notification date by writing to us at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the competition.
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoters will become the property of the Promoters on receipt.
- By entering and submitting a competition entry you:
- agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The prize cannot be claimed by any third parties on your behalf.
- For help with entries, please contact email@example.com at Sodexo Limited, One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA.
- This competition, any dispute or claim arising out of or conjunction with it, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.